Online Testing FAQ and Troubleshooting
No results were found
How do I get Started?
Please read the instructions below.
Why is my percentage score lower than my points score?106 points is only 100% of 106 points possible, so the percentage will be lower than your actual score. We only use the points, and not the percentage, to calculate your grade.
I am auditing, how do I fill out my homework and attendance?Sign up for online testing using the instructions above. Start each test and answer only the attendance, homework, and audit questions and submit the test.
I am auditing. Why is my score so low?34 points, or 32% is a perfect score for Homework/Attendance for auditing students.
I don't see my confirmation email?Check your SPAM or Junk folder. You will have to move the email to your inbox in order to click on the link. You may also need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts, safe sender list, or whitelist in your email account. If you still can't find it CLICK HERE to enter your email address and resend the email.
Why do I see an Error Message when I log out?You can just ignore this.
What if a Student does not have an Email address?
I'm trying to register and I got an error that says "Student does not match existing registration records, please check your information and try again." What's going on?The information that is entered in this form must match exactly with the information that we have on file. Please double check your information and student ID# and try again. If you are confident that your information has been entered correctly, you may need to contact support to resolve the issue. CLICK HERE to contact us
I'm trying to register and I got an error that says "Email has already been taken" What's going on?If you're receiving this mesage, someone has already used the email address you entered to register an account. Each student must use a unique email address to sing up. If an email address had already been used to register a student account, you will need to use a different email adress to sign up for testing.
It is easy to set up additional email addresses for family members You can do so through Gmail by clicking on THIS LINK
I'm trying to register and I got an error that says "Person student has already been taken" What's going on?This error indicates that a student that matched the information you have entered has already been registered. If you are a director or family member completing registrations for other studeent, contact that student first before proceeding to see if they have already registered theirself. If you are completing the form for yourself, check the email address you provided to see if you received a confirmation email.
I completed the sign up process and logged in but I don't see the tests. What do I do?When you log in, you should be taken to your dashboard, where you will see your course card labled with the semester in which you are enrolled. Click on the course card and you will be taken to an instruction page where you can access the tests.
If you don't see the course card, you may need to try another web browser or device. As much as we try, no website is 100% compatable with every device or web browser out there. If you run across something that works in one web browser or device and not on another, please send us an email. We may not be able to follow up but we would like to know about the problem so we can fix it. CLICK HERE to contact us
You must be enrolled as an active student for the current semester in order to see the course card and testing information.
I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
- Visit https://www.faithbibleinstitute.net.
- Click the link "Forgot your password?" below the login form.
- Enter the email address you used to register for testing.
- Click "Send me reset password instructions".
- If password reset email has been successfully sent, you will see a success message at the top of the screen.
- If email was not successfully sent, you will be given an error to explain why.
- Check your email for the password reset instructions and click the link to reset your password within 30 minutes.
- If you aren't receiving emails from the system, you may need to check in your spam or junk mail folders. You may also need to add email@example.com to your contacts, safe sender list, or whitelist in your email account.
- Clicking the link will bring you to a page where you can enter your new password.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long.
- Secure passwords will be a mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols. Try to make something that is easy for you to remember but hard to guess.
- You must enter the same password twice, then click the button below the password entry fields to confirm the change.
- A confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen if the change is successful.
- If the change is unsuccessful, please correct listed errors and try again.
- You may then login using your new password at https://www.faithbibleinstitute.net.
How do I log back in to take the test?
- Visit the same page you used to sign up (HERE is the link if you need it).
- Click "Login" instead.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up and the password you created.
- Click the button to login and you will be taken to your course list.